Whether your New Year’s resolution was to eat healthier, you got a blender for Christmas, or you just love smoothies, check out our favorite smoothie recipes.
These are super simple and foolproof because they only contain a few, easy-to-find ingredients, and don’t require exact measurements.
My Berry Green Smoothie
spinach + berries + banana + Greek yogurt
- Blend up a couple handfuls of spinach with a little water.
- Add a couple handfuls of berries and blend. I usually use strawberries and blueberries (frozen or fresh depending on the season).
- Add a whole banana and a big dollop of plain, whole fat Greek yogurt for delicious creaminess, and enjoy!
4. Extras: In the summer, add fresh pineapple, kiwi, or any other fruit you have on hand. You can also add some avocado for extra green color and creaminess. Add a scoop of protein powder if using as a meal replacement or after a workout.
My Strawberry Banana Smoothie
milk + strawberries + banana + oats + peanut butter
1. Blend about 1 cup of milk, a handful of strawberries (fresh are best), one whole banana, a sprinkle of dry oatmeal, and a scoop of peanut butter.
2. That’s it! This is such a quick, delicious, and comforting breakfast smoothie.
3. Extras: Feel free to swap out an alternate milk or nut butter. You could also add protein powder if desired.
My Tropical Smoothie
almond milk + spinach + frozen pineapple and mango + protein powder
1. Blend a couple handfuls of spinach with about a cup of almond milk, plus a scoop of protein powder if desired.
2. Toss in some frozen pineapple and mango and blend.
3. Extras: Add some coconut, papaya, or banana.
What are your go-to smoothie recipes?