With the New Year approaching, now is the time to reflect on your life and goals. Personally, I always find it intimidating to start thinking about New Year’s resolutions with a blank page in front of me.
That’s why I enjoy questions that make you think, like the list below from the Into Mind blog.
If you’re inspired by the questions below, she also has a list of questions to help you reflect on your 2014.
- What do you want the overarching theme for your 2015 to be?
- What do you want to see, discover, explore?
- Who do you want to spend more time with in 2015?
- What skills do you want to learn, improve or master?
- Which personal quality do you want to develop or strengthen?
- What do you want your everyday life to be like?
- Which habits do you want to change, cultivate or get rid of?
- What do you want to achieve career-wise?
- How do you want to remember the year 2015 when you look back on it 10/20/50 years from now?
- What is your number one goal for 2015?
These questions are from this post on into-mind.com.
Do you take the time to reflect and plan around the new year? Do you make resolutions? Let us know in the comments!